Hand Engineering has had continuous growth and expansion since its formation.
Our cutting edge designs and products can be attributed to our hard working team at Hand Engineering. A team of creative, forward thinking individuals who can work hard together and on their own initiatives.
Analytical and logical thinking, good problem solving skills, strong technical knowledge, excellent communication skills and a team player are characteristics which we value in our team.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking to fill the following positions:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join our busy team in an administration position. You shall be working to support with all administration and secretarial duties.
Role is based at our premises near Oldcastle, Co. Meath.
Duties / Responsibilities:
You will be assisting with the following:
- Sage Accounts data entry and order processing.
- General administration.
- Answering calls.
- Customer facing and dealing with customer queries.
- Order management.
- Organising dispatch of goods.
- Purchasing of parts.
- Stock Control.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience with Sage accounts would be an advantage.
- Familiar with MS suite of products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team at Hand Engineering please contact us.
Each submission must include an up to date CV with relevant experience listed. Referees should also be listed.